Here are some other resources of interest to residents of the Cambridge NY area:
- Agricultural Stewardship Association -- Preserves local farm and forest lands for future generations. A very important resource for those that want to keep Cambridge and surrounding areas rural. The ASA has protected 10,000 acres so far, which is about 15 square miles.
- Cambridge Food Coop -- Offering local and organic foods and environmentally friendly cleaning products to the general public.
- Cambridge Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Cambridge Valley Cycling -- A local club for bicycling enthusiasts of all ages and abilities
- Cambridge Weather Station -- A weather station run by Cambridge Central School District
- Hubbard Hall -- A 19th century opera house offering theatre, music, and dance events as well as classes in these and other subject areas.
- Village of Cambridge government